Brethren, a half brother to Kentucky Derby winner and leading freshman sire Super Saver, is moving from Journeyman Stud near Ocala, Fla., to Pleasant Acres, near Morriston, Fla., for the 2015 breeding season.
Joe and Helen Barbazon of Morriston, Fla., announced Oct. 15 the formation of Pleasant Acre Stallions to be located in Marion County near their current Thoroughbred facility, Pleasant Acres Farm.
Crown of Thorns' first reported foal is a filly born Jan. 23 at Joe and Helen Barbazon's Pleasant Acres Farm near Morristown, Fla.
The first reported foal by grade I winner Trippi is a filly who arrived Jan. 3
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner
- Champs Meet Again in Nassau
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware
- Pegasus World Cup: A Jolt of Reality
- Barretts Sale Features Wide Selection