Last year's juvenile champion Uncle Mo will stand at Ashford Stud near Versailles, Ky., upon his retirement from racing, owner Mike Repole said Oct. 6.
Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (gr. I) winner Awesome Feather is the Kentucky auction's top seller, bringing $2.3 million.
Playa Maya, the dam of 2010 Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) winner Uncle Mo, sold for $1.65 million during the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November breeding stock auction in Lexington.
Heavily favored Uncle Mo took over at the top of the lane and cruised to an astonishingly easy victory in the Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) at Churchill Downs Nov. 6.
Playa May, the dam of Champagne Stakes (gr. I) winner Uncle Mo, to sell as Hip No. 122 at Fasig-Tipton Ky. November sale as part of the Denali Stud consignment.
Most Popular Stories
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Trust in Tammy: Fox Taught J Boys Echo His Lessons Well
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- McErin, Five Fillies Take on Kentucky Juvenile Stakes
- War Correspondent Responds in Miami Mile
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out