Last year's juvenile champion Uncle Mo will stand at Ashford Stud near Versailles, Ky., upon his retirement from racing, owner Mike Repole said Oct. 6.
Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (gr. I) winner Awesome Feather is the Kentucky auction's top seller, bringing $2.3 million.
Playa Maya, the dam of 2010 Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) winner Uncle Mo, sold for $1.65 million during the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November breeding stock auction in Lexington.
Heavily favored Uncle Mo took over at the top of the lane and cruised to an astonishingly easy victory in the Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) at Churchill Downs Nov. 6.
Playa May, the dam of Champagne Stakes (gr. I) winner Uncle Mo, to sell as Hip No. 122 at Fasig-Tipton Ky. November sale as part of the Denali Stud consignment.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- Lady Aurelia Overpowers Males in King's Stand