The American Graded Stakes Committee has reinstated the original grade III status of this year's Pin Oak Valley View Stakes (gr. IIIT) contested Oct. 24 at Keeneland.
Sunset Glow and Osaila, the 2-3 finishers from last year's Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf (gr. IT), head a field of 14 sophomore fillies for the $150,000 Pin Oak Valley View (gr. IIIT) Oct. 24 at Keeneland.
Hot off a series of bullet workouts and looking to redeem a disqualification in her last start, Nellie Cashman heads an overflow field of well-matched 3-year-old fillies in the Oct. 18 Pin Oak Valley View Stakes (gr. IIIT).
An overflow of 24 sophomore fillies passed the entry box for the $125,000 Pin Oak Valley View (gr. IIIT), forcing Keeneland officials to split the Oct. 19 running of the race into divisions for the second time in history.
Several stakes horses based at Arlington Park turned in preparatory moves there Sept. 29 for starts at the upcoming Keeneland meet that opens Oct. 5 in Lexington.
James M. Miller's Daisy Devine sprung a huge upset in the $150,000 Pin Oak Valley View (gr. IIIT) Oct. 21 at Keeneland, as she ran down pacesetter In Step in the final yards to pop at 43-1.
Despite off-the-board efforts in their last starts, Bizzy Caroline and Dynamic Holiday are among the top contenders for the $150,000 Pin Oak Valley View Stakes (gr. IIIT) Oct. 21 at Keeneland.
Dreaming of Liz and Much Obliged head a field of 12 fillies going 1 1/16 miles in the Pin Oak Valley View Stakes at Keeneland Oct. 17.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- As Borell Released, Cruelty Laws Questioned
- Top Caribbean Race to Be Held at Gulfstream
- The Paralyzed Jockey Who's Still in the Race
- Wake Forest Heads United Nations
- Tuttipaesi Chases Graded Repeat
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Proposed Changes in PA-Bred Fund Questioned