Pimlico Race Course will offer a 25-cent Pick Six wager at the spring meeting that opens April 20, the Maryland Jockey Club announced April 5. The wager will have a guaranteed net payout of $5,000, to be split equally among all tickets correctly selecting the winners of the six designated races.
Most Popular Stories
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Longtime Owner/Breeder Miles Dies at 85
- Kentucky Derby Wrap
- Able Friend Wins Champions Mile in Easy Romp
- Derby Overnight Rating Highest Since 1992
- Gold Ship Sails to Breakthrough Tenno Sho Win
- Kentucky Derby: Carrots for American Pharoah
- 2015 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence
- Baffert: Derby Win 'Was a Big Sigh of Relief'