The Tattersalls December Foal Sale got off to a positive start Nov. 26 with across-the-board increases and a top price of 65,000 guineas for a colt by Bated Breath.
The Book 2 portion of Tattersalls' October yearling sale generated increases of 18.8% in gross, 8.5% in average price, and 13.2% in median price from a year ago during its second session.
A son of Oratorio topped day three of the Goffs November foal sale in Ireland, bringing 90,000 euros from Pier House Stud.
International champion Johannesburg was represented by his first winner when his son, Johannesburg Jack, won May 31.
Most Popular Stories
- TJC Acquires Majority Interest in Blood-Horse
- Suffolk Downs, Horsemen Have Deal for Meets
- American Pharoah Shows Readiness for Rebel
- Trainer A. C. Avila Suspended, Fined by CHRB
- California Chrome Working Steadily for Dubai
- Caesars' Moves Impact Turfway, ThistleDown
- Nerud 3-Year-Old Wins Again at Big A
- Ben's Cat Maryland-Bred HOY for Fourth Year
- NJ Track Calls for End to Simulcast Impasse
- Baffert: Dortmund is 'Figuring it Out'