The Tattersalls December Foal Sale got off to a positive start Nov. 26 with across-the-board increases and a top price of 65,000 guineas for a colt by Bated Breath.
The Book 2 portion of Tattersalls' October yearling sale generated increases of 18.8% in gross, 8.5% in average price, and 13.2% in median price from a year ago during its second session.
A son of Oratorio topped day three of the Goffs November foal sale in Ireland, bringing 90,000 euros from Pier House Stud.
International champion Johannesburg was represented by his first winner when his son, Johannesburg Jack, won May 31.
Most Popular Stories
- Zayat Wants 'Pharoah' to Run in Travers
- Honor Code Favored in Sparkling Whitney Field
- American Pharoah Takes the Haskell
- American Pharoah Takes Haskell With Ease
- Wise Dan on Target for September Return
- Shared Belief Still Healing in Northwest
- Priority One Jets to Sponsor Forego Stakes
- Haskell TV Ratings Double Compared With 2014
- NYRA Reports Strong Handle Early at Saratoga
- Two Paths Toward Integrity