The Tattersalls December Foal Sale got off to a positive start Nov. 26 with across-the-board increases and a top price of 65,000 guineas for a colt by Bated Breath.
The Book 2 portion of Tattersalls' October yearling sale generated increases of 18.8% in gross, 8.5% in average price, and 13.2% in median price from a year ago during its second session.
A son of Oratorio topped day three of the Goffs November foal sale in Ireland, bringing 90,000 euros from Pier House Stud.
International champion Johannesburg was represented by his first winner when his son, Johannesburg Jack, won May 31.
Most Popular Stories
- Leave the Light On Off Derby Trail
- The Legacy of Gone West
- First Reported Foal for Jimmy Creed
- Honor Code, Top Billing Near 4YO Debuts
- Early Claiming Activity Robust at Oaklawn
- Fair Grounds to Host 'Rosie Day' Feb. 21
- Turfway Increases Purses, Adds Race Per Week
- OBS March 2YO Sale Set for March 17-18
- Australia Expects 3.3% Drop in 2015 Foal Crop
- Monmouth Announces 2015 Stakes Schedule