The Book 2 portion of Tattersalls' October yearling sale generated increases of 18.8% in gross, 8.5% in average price, and 13.2% in median price from a year ago during its second session.
A son of Oratorio topped day three of the Goffs November foal sale in Ireland, bringing 90,000 euros from Pier House Stud.
International champion Johannesburg was represented by his first winner when his son, Johannesburg Jack, won May 31.
Most Popular Stories
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 1
- Sweet Reason Set for BC Filly and Mare Sprint
- Rockingham Park Selling Most of Stable Area
- Jockeys' Guild, RTCA Set Up Saez Family Fund
- Arqana Opens With Record Sales, Median Rise
- Claimer Seeking the Sherif Reaches BC Sprint
- Bullet Move for Likely BC Juvenile Favorite
- U.S. Juvenile Turf Fillies Await Euro Attack