Bettors poured an additional $3,615,779 into the Del Mar Pick Six July 27, creating a record pool of $5,177,766 for the multi-race wager at the seaside track.
A record Gulfstream Park Pick Six payoff of $799,191, the largest non-Breeders' Cup Pick 6 payoff in Florida history, was established Thursday at the Hallandale Beach oval.
An all-time North American record Pick Six gross pool of $7,302,848 was reached at Santa Anita Park Wednesday. Three winning tickets were worth more than $1.5 million apiece.
Most Popular Stories
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Agent Ryan Not Surprised by Cloud Computing's Win
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Hips to Watch: Day 1 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Soul Stirring Frankel's First Classic Winner
- Preakness Wrapup: Clouds Got in the Way
- La Coronel Prepares for Royal Ascot Run
- Actress Announces Presence in Black-Eyed Susan
- Grizzel Edges Enstone in Selene Stakes