Bettors poured an additional $3,615,779 into the Del Mar Pick Six July 27, creating a record pool of $5,177,766 for the multi-race wager at the seaside track.
A record Gulfstream Park Pick Six payoff of $799,191, the largest non-Breeders' Cup Pick 6 payoff in Florida history, was established Thursday at the Hallandale Beach oval.
An all-time North American record Pick Six gross pool of $7,302,848 was reached at Santa Anita Park Wednesday. Three winning tickets were worth more than $1.5 million apiece.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions
- Team Block relocating Fort Prado to Indiana
- Goffs Orby Off to Solid Start
- Amid Gloomy Forecast, Illinois Sets Dates
- Broadcast Honors for Santa Anita, NYRA
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita