Bettors poured an additional $3,615,779 into the Del Mar Pick Six July 27, creating a record pool of $5,177,766 for the multi-race wager at the seaside track.
A record Gulfstream Park Pick Six payoff of $799,191, the largest non-Breeders' Cup Pick 6 payoff in Florida history, was established Thursday at the Hallandale Beach oval.
An all-time North American record Pick Six gross pool of $7,302,848 was reached at Santa Anita Park Wednesday. Three winning tickets were worth more than $1.5 million apiece.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Northwest Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered
- Ward Joins Water Hay Oats Alliance