Tom LaMarra and Pete Denk discuss Pick 4s, 5s, and 6s. Sponsored by HRTV.
Betfair Hollywood Park will continue to offer the Players' Pick 5 at the reduced takeout rate of 14% when the spring/summer meet begins April 25.
A claim made on a horse running in California will be voided if the animal is placed on the official veterinarian's list as lame or unsound following the race, under a rule adopted by the state's horse racing board Feb. 21.
Calder Casino & Race Course will begin its 40th anniversary season April 25, with changes that include adding a Pick 5 on its last five races.
After receiving approval from the California Horse Racing Board and the Thoroughbred Owners of California, Hollywood Park will offer a reduced takeout Pick 5 on its wagering menu when the Spring/Summer meet begins April 21.
Prairie Meadows is suing track announcer Ken Miller over the patent rights to a "Pick 5" wager Miller conceived and the track plans to offer. The tug-of-war has created such a strain that the Iowa racetrack and casino has suspended Miller, who has called races there since 1989.
Most Popular Stories
- Kettle Corn to Stand in Ohio at Fair Winds
- Aftercare Alliance Awards $1M in Grants
- Drug Testing Not Without Its Challenges
- Brisnet.com Ultimate Guide to Aqueduct Inner
- Tournaments Growing Fans and Owners
- Top Mare Nastique Dies at 29
- Panelists to Horse Racing: Spin Isn't In
- St Nicholas Abbey Progresses in Recovery
- Giving 'L' Legitimacy - Eric Mitchell
- Immediate Effects of Shoeing on Horses' Movement