All maiden Pick 3 Wagering Strategy for Saturday at Keeneland From Brisnet.com & American Produce Records. read blog
Canterbury Park in Minnesota has slashed the pari-mutuel takeout rate on Pick 3 and Pick 4 wagers by almost 40% for its upcoming meet.
Turfway Park will ask the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission for permission to lower the pari-mutuel takeout rate on Pick 4 wagers to 14% from 22% effective Jan. 1, 2012.
An issue with the totalisator system at Churchill Downs on Tuesday, July 4 resulted in a delay of payouts on winning tickets in three Pick 3 wagers.
A new refund and consolation payoff policy for "Pick Three" wagers in California goes into effect May 24, the state horse racing board recently reported.
Summer Colony carries topweight of 120 pounds in Saturday's $300,000 Molly Pitcher Breeders' Cup Handicap. The race will be part of the NTRA Summer Pick 3 and will be televised live on CBS.
A new Pick 3 wager--the NTRA Fall Pick 3--will be offered on Oct. 5 in conjunction with the telecast of three 2-year-old races that day.
In conjunction with the "NTRA Summer Racing Tour on CBS," the National Thoroughbred Association will offer a national Pick Three.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner
- Champs Meet Again in Nassau
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware
- Pegasus World Cup: A Jolt of Reality
- Barretts Sale Features Wide Selection