Blue Sky Holiday broke a nine-race losing skid at Hastings Park by winning the $133,793 British Columia Oaks (Can-III) in Vancouver, Canada, on Sept. 20.
Most Popular Stories
- Steps Toward Integrity
- The Week in Photos for 7/28/2015
- Stanford Among Seven for Curlin Stakes
- Belmont Average Handle, Attendance Decline
- Frac Daddy Retired With Suspensory Strain
- Curalina Gets CCA Oaks After 'Chatterbox' DQ
- Track Defends Trainer Suspended for Positive
- Wild Dude Stuns Masochistic in Bing Crosby
- French Bloodstock Agent Moquet Dies at Age 46
- Reports of Mares Bred Due by Aug. 1.