Skip Dickstein highlights Saratoga through years of his photography. view slideshow
Photographer Anne M. Eberhardt recently went to visit Silverbulletday and Vertigineux. Read Blog
Michael Clevenger of Louisville, Ky., has won the 2010 Media Eclipse Award for photography for his picture of the dramatic finish between Blame and Zenyatta in the Breeders' Cup Classic at Churchill Downs Nov. 6.
Photographer Doulgas Lees of Warrenton, Va., has won the 2007 Media Eclipse Award for photography with his picture "Down to Earth," the National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced Dec. 21.
A special dinner and art exhibition at Avalon restaurant in Louisville will pay homage to the legendary Secretariat May 1 at 7 p.m.
Cindy Pierson Dulay was selected as the Eclipse Award winner for photography, the The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced Jan. 3.
Barbara D. Livingston's photo of a Thoroughbred during a workout, which appeared on the cover of the March/April 2001 issue of The Thoroughbred Chronicle, has won the Eclipse Award for Photography. This is Livingston's second Eclipse Award for photography.
Most Popular Stories
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Close Hatches Dominates Personal Ensign
- California Chrome Sharpens Up at Los Alamitos
- Mark Valeski, Magna Graduate to Woodford
- Bayern Gallops 1 1/2 Miles On Eve of Travers
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Hootenanny, The Wow Signal to Meet in France
- Pedigree Analysis: Bayern
- Jerkens, Lukas, Durkin Honored at Saratoga
- Irish Surf Opts for Classic Over Del Mar 'Cap