Well-known Lexington equine photographer Joy Gilbert died the evening of Feb. 3. She was 54.
Follow renowned photographer Skip Dickstein as we profile him to celebrate Saratoga's 150th anniversary. watch video
Legendary Equine Photographer Tony Leonard was interviewed in the Fall of 2011. Watch Video
Tony Leonard, a legendary equine photographer who chronicled the golden age of Thoroughbred racing, died July 14 at Homestead Nursing Home in Lexington. He was 89.
As photographer Anne M. Eberhardt prepares to shoot her 26th Kentucky Derby she took some time to visit Supercharger, the dam of last year's Kentucky Derby winner Super Saver. Read Blog
In a prominent, front-page feature in the Lexington Herald-Leader, it documented details behind the fact that well-known equine photographer Tony Leonard, 87, and his wife, Adelle, have become wards of the state.
Michael Burns won two Eclipse Awards for outstanding photography
Longtime Maryland track photographer Jerry Frutkoff died Friday from complications of kidney disease and cancer. He was 81.
Most Popular Stories
- Prominent Sire Beau Genius Dies at 29
- Bayern Wires Haskell; Favored Untapable 5th
- Grade II Winners to Battle in WV Derby
- 'The Chief' in Florida Rather Than Saratoga
- Wilkins to Direct Calumet Stallion Division
- Travers or Pennsylvania Derby Next for Bayern
- R Free Roll Leads the Way in Honorable Miss
- No Worries for Paquette in First Race Call
- Catalano's Daughter Reports Progress
- Emperors Palace 2YO Sale Set for August