Follow renowned photographer Skip Dickstein as we profile him to celebrate Saratoga's 150th anniversary. watch video
Legendary Equine Photographer Tony Leonard was interviewed in the Fall of 2011. Watch Video
Tony Leonard, a legendary equine photographer who chronicled the golden age of Thoroughbred racing, died July 14 at Homestead Nursing Home in Lexington. He was 89.
As photographer Anne M. Eberhardt prepares to shoot her 26th Kentucky Derby she took some time to visit Supercharger, the dam of last year's Kentucky Derby winner Super Saver. Read Blog
In a prominent, front-page feature in the Lexington Herald-Leader, it documented details behind the fact that well-known equine photographer Tony Leonard, 87, and his wife, Adelle, have become wards of the state.
Michael Burns won two Eclipse Awards for outstanding photography
Longtime Maryland track photographer Jerry Frutkoff died Friday from complications of kidney disease and cancer. He was 81.
Most Popular Stories
- Canterbury Releases 2014 Stakes Schedule
- American Gaming Association Adds Churchill
- Finger Lakes Launches ADW Site
- Woobine Has Per-Card Wagering Rise in 2013
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Flashback Likely Pick Among Malibu Probables
- Digging Deeper into Breeders' Cup Lasix Study
- Valenzuela Expects Healthy Santa Anita Meet
- Hangin' With Haskin: My Top 10 Racing Movies
- Native Diver Monument Moving to Del Mar