Philadelphia Park Casino & Racetrack has moved the $1 million Pennsylvania Derby (gr. II) to late September in an attempt to make it a final prep for the Breeders' Cup World Championships.
Youbet.com will begin offering wagering on racing from Philadelphia Park Casino & Racetrack March 31.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch