Philadelphia Park Casino & Racetrack has moved the $1 million Pennsylvania Derby (gr. II) to late September in an attempt to make it a final prep for the Breeders' Cup World Championships.
Youbet.com will begin offering wagering on racing from Philadelphia Park Casino & Racetrack March 31.
Most Popular Stories
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Louisiana Derby Season Begins
- Pegasus Workers Drill Across Florida
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- Chrome and Arrogate: Who to Root For?
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Grade 3 Winner Chitu Sires First Foal
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm