Wagering on the Churchill Downs spring meet may again be restricted to customers of certain betting outlets, although negotiations appear to be ongoing to include some that are on the outside looking in.
Customers of Philadelphia Park's advance deposit wagering system may not have access to Pimlico Race Course signals when the Maryland track opens its live meet April 18 as the result of an ongoing dispute with TrackNet Media Group, the head of the content company has confirmed.
Most Popular Stories
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener
- Sweet Reason Set for BC Filly and Mare Sprint
- Rockingham Park Selling Most of Stable Area
- Arqana Opens With Record Sales, Median Rise
- Jockeys' Guild, RTCA Set Up Saez Family Fund
- Claimer Seeking the Sherif Reaches BC Sprint
- U.S. Juvenile Turf Fillies Await Euro Attack
- Bullet Move for Likely BC Juvenile Favorite
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff