Grade I winner Havana has been acquired by Erwin Te Habla to stand at his Rancho Santa Rosa in the Philippines, beginning in 2016.
Jockey Ramon Guce won his 1,000th North American race the evening of Feb. 14 when he guided favored A B C Me Awesome to victory in the first race at Los Alamitos Racecourse.
Purge, a New York grade I winner, has been sold to stand in the Philippines at Manny Santos' Jade Bros. Farm.
Manila, who was elected to the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame in 2008, died Feb. 28 in Turkey because of an aortic rupture.
Young stallions Catastrophe and Dow Jones U S have been moved to the Philippines
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Mr. Jordan, Green Gratto Face Off in Salvator
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Santa Anita Installs New Turf Course
- 'Ghost' Takes on Males in Queen's Plate