Grade I winner Havana has been acquired by Erwin Te Habla to stand at his Rancho Santa Rosa in the Philippines, beginning in 2016.
Jockey Ramon Guce won his 1,000th North American race the evening of Feb. 14 when he guided favored A B C Me Awesome to victory in the first race at Los Alamitos Racecourse.
Purge, a New York grade I winner, has been sold to stand in the Philippines at Manny Santos' Jade Bros. Farm.
Manila, who was elected to the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame in 2008, died Feb. 28 in Turkey because of an aortic rupture.
Young stallions Catastrophe and Dow Jones U S have been moved to the Philippines
Most Popular Stories
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Saez to Ride J Boys Echo in Kentucky Derby
- Stewart to Train, Manage Latest Churchill Racing Club
- Syndergaard to Make 2017 Debut in William Walker
- Derby, Oaks Notes From Churchill Downs, April 26
- High-Profile Owners Team Up to Buy Expensive Colt
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt New OBS Sale Topper
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017