Grade I winner Havana has been acquired by Erwin Te Habla to stand at his Rancho Santa Rosa in the Philippines, beginning in 2016.
Jockey Ramon Guce won his 1,000th North American race the evening of Feb. 14 when he guided favored A B C Me Awesome to victory in the first race at Los Alamitos Racecourse.
Purge, a New York grade I winner, has been sold to stand in the Philippines at Manny Santos' Jade Bros. Farm.
Manila, who was elected to the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame in 2008, died Feb. 28 in Turkey because of an aortic rupture.
Young stallions Catastrophe and Dow Jones U S have been moved to the Philippines
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- The Player to Return on Churchill's Closing Night