Grade I winner Havana has been acquired by Erwin Te Habla to stand at his Rancho Santa Rosa in the Philippines, beginning in 2016.
Jockey Ramon Guce won his 1,000th North American race the evening of Feb. 14 when he guided favored A B C Me Awesome to victory in the first race at Los Alamitos Racecourse.
Purge, a New York grade I winner, has been sold to stand in the Philippines at Manny Santos' Jade Bros. Farm.
Manila, who was elected to the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame in 2008, died Feb. 28 in Turkey because of an aortic rupture.
Young stallions Catastrophe and Dow Jones U S have been moved to the Philippines
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Arlington, Hawthorne Reach Dates Agreement
- Thunderstorm Forces Ellis to Cancel Races
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell