Juddmonte Farms' homebred Proviso, expected to make her next start in the $2 million TVG Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT), worked Oct. 23 for the first time since she won the First Lady for her fourth consecutive grade I win.
Hot Cha Cha used a ground-saving trip under James Graham and outdueled three rivals along the hedge in the final furlong to win the Early Times Mint Julep Handicap (gr. IIIT) by three-quarters of a length June 5 at Churchill.
Nelson McMakin's homebred Hot Cha Cha angled four-wide for her stretch run and caught 2-1 favorite Romacaca inside the sixteenth pole to post a 1 1/4-length victory under James Graham in the $200,000 Pucker Up (gr. IIIT) Sept. 7 on the Arlington Park turf course.
Most Popular Stories
- CHRB Gets Update as Moving Day Draws Closer
- Solid Field Drawn for Springboard Mile Stakes
- Normandy Invasion, Itsmyluckyday Return
- Marathon Valedictory Closes Out Woodbine Meet
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Barbaro Brother Lentenor to Stand in Indiana
- Northern California Race Dates Approved
- Preakness Purse Increased to $1.5M in 2014
- Slideshow: New Sires of 2014
- Longshot Proves First Winner for Tippity Tap