Juddmonte Farms' homebred Proviso, expected to make her next start in the $2 million TVG Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT), worked Oct. 23 for the first time since she won the First Lady for her fourth consecutive grade I win.
Hot Cha Cha used a ground-saving trip under James Graham and outdueled three rivals along the hedge in the final furlong to win the Early Times Mint Julep Handicap (gr. IIIT) by three-quarters of a length June 5 at Churchill.
Nelson McMakin's homebred Hot Cha Cha angled four-wide for her stretch run and caught 2-1 favorite Romacaca inside the sixteenth pole to post a 1 1/4-length victory under James Graham in the $200,000 Pucker Up (gr. IIIT) Sept. 7 on the Arlington Park turf course.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Lenny's Place - Episode 1
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core