Dakota Phone, the only California-based horse to win a Breeders' Cup race last month, will return Dec. 4 in the $100,000 Native Diver Handicap (gr. III) at Hollywood Park.
Asked to go 12 furlongs for the first time in his career, Tap It Light answered the call in the $100,000 Tokyo City Cup Handicap (gr. III) at Santa Anita March 27.
Unusual Suspect and High Court Drama, both disappointing in the San Luis Rey Handicap (gr. IIT) on the Santa Anita turf March 20, are entered right back in the $100,000 Tokyo City Cup Handicap (gr. III) a week later.
Richard's Kid is Dubai-bound after winning the $150,000 San Antonio Handicap (gr. II) at Santa Anita Feb. 7 in his first start for new owner Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed al Maktoum's Zabeel Racing International.
Furthest Land, last as the 3-5 favorite a month ago in his first race since capturing the Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile (gr. I), can make amends Feb. 7 in the $150,000 San Antonio Handicap (gr. II)at Santa Anita.
Most Popular Stories
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro
- Mor Spirit Move Pleases Baffert, Stevens
- Creator Turns in Final Kentucky Derby Breeze
- Gun Runner Wraps Up Major Pre-Derby Work
- Breeder Lucy Bassett Dies at 87
- California Chrome Arrives at Los Alamitos
- Asmussen Breezes Four Oaks Hopefuls
- Nyquist Top 3YO in Final Pre-Derby NTRA Poll
- Ohio Steps Up in American Stakes
- Hermann Named Golden Gate Announcer