The National Thoroughbred Racing Association Safety and Integrity Alliance announced April 21 that Pfizer Animal Health has pledged to donate equine health care supplies to aid the 170 horses suffering from malnourishment at Center Brook Farm in Climax, N.Y.
Most Popular Stories
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Quality Five-Horse Field for Personal Ensign
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent
- CHRB Member Calls for Trainer 'Profiling'
- Trainer Brown Captures 1,000th Win