Topped by a Victory Gallop filly sold for $95,000, Sunday's 13th session of the Keeneland September Yearling Sale followed the pattern of the 10 previous sessions as the gross receipts and average and median prices soared.
The strong pace continued at Keeneland's September Yearling Sale, one day after the auction house set a new world record for gross sales.
Hasten to Add, who has been standing in California, has been purchased by Gary Shultz to stand in Illinois.
Australian and New Zealand champion filly One Under was recently purchased by Lexington bloodstock agent Stanley D. Petter Jr. on behalf of owner John F. Kunkel.
Most Popular Stories
- Wilkes Continues to Do Nafzger Proud
- Derby Museum to Become Home for Lukas Collection
- Irish War Cry Solid in Final Pre-Derby Work
- Practical Joke Rewards Breeders' Faith in His Dam
- Thunder Snow Enters Quarantine at Churchill Downs
- Horseman Mike Johnson Knows a Good One in McCraken
- Another Big Finish for McCraken in Final Pre-Derby Work
- Grade 2 Winner Iliad Retired
- Evo Campo Scores Santa Barbara Victory
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile