Topped by a Victory Gallop filly sold for $95,000, Sunday's 13th session of the Keeneland September Yearling Sale followed the pattern of the 10 previous sessions as the gross receipts and average and median prices soared.
The strong pace continued at Keeneland's September Yearling Sale, one day after the auction house set a new world record for gross sales.
Hasten to Add, who has been standing in California, has been purchased by Gary Shultz to stand in Illinois.
Australian and New Zealand champion filly One Under was recently purchased by Lexington bloodstock agent Stanley D. Petter Jr. on behalf of owner John F. Kunkel.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Tops NTRA Poll
- Dortmund to Track, Other Derby Horses Arrive
- California Chrome Adjusting to Newmarket
- Ranking the Kentucky Derby Workouts
- Baffert May Not Enter Filly in Kentucky Oaks
- Weir, Lipinski on NBC Social Media for Derby
- Upstart Breeder Out of Hospital, CD Bound
- NJ Casino Simulcast Bill Signed Into Law
- Alto Aims High With Materiality
- Lenny's Place: Kentucky Derby Edition