Topped by a Victory Gallop filly sold for $95,000, Sunday's 13th session of the Keeneland September Yearling Sale followed the pattern of the 10 previous sessions as the gross receipts and average and median prices soared.
The strong pace continued at Keeneland's September Yearling Sale, one day after the auction house set a new world record for gross sales.
Hasten to Add, who has been standing in California, has been purchased by Gary Shultz to stand in Illinois.
Australian and New Zealand champion filly One Under was recently purchased by Lexington bloodstock agent Stanley D. Petter Jr. on behalf of owner John F. Kunkel.
Most Popular Stories
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- OwnerView to Host October Ownership Seminar
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- OH Panel to New Track: No Tellers, No Permit
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North
- Ohio Tracks, Horsemen Close to VLT Agreements