Topped by a Victory Gallop filly sold for $95,000, Sunday's 13th session of the Keeneland September Yearling Sale followed the pattern of the 10 previous sessions as the gross receipts and average and median prices soared.
The strong pace continued at Keeneland's September Yearling Sale, one day after the auction house set a new world record for gross sales.
Hasten to Add, who has been standing in California, has been purchased by Gary Shultz to stand in Illinois.
Australian and New Zealand champion filly One Under was recently purchased by Lexington bloodstock agent Stanley D. Petter Jr. on behalf of owner John F. Kunkel.
Most Popular Stories
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- Mid-Year Look at the BC Classic
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- Brazilian Champ Juno Pointing to Del Mar