Topped by a Victory Gallop filly sold for $95,000, Sunday's 13th session of the Keeneland September Yearling Sale followed the pattern of the 10 previous sessions as the gross receipts and average and median prices soared.
The strong pace continued at Keeneland's September Yearling Sale, one day after the auction house set a new world record for gross sales.
Hasten to Add, who has been standing in California, has been purchased by Gary Shultz to stand in Illinois.
Australian and New Zealand champion filly One Under was recently purchased by Lexington bloodstock agent Stanley D. Petter Jr. on behalf of owner John F. Kunkel.
Most Popular Stories
- Prominent Sire Beau Genius Dies at 29
- Grade II Winners to Battle in WV Derby
- R Free Roll Leads the Way in Honorable Miss
- Emperors Palace 2YO Sale Set for August
- No Worries for Paquette in First Race Call
- Wilkins to Direct Calumet Stallion Division
- 'The Chief' in Florida Rather Than Saratoga
- Travers or Pennsylvania Derby Next for Bayern
- Bayern Wires Haskell; Favored Untapable 5th
- As Revenue Drops, NY Casinos Get Extra Hours