Posting her second top-level win in seven days, Perth-based filly Delicacy bested 15 males to win the Aus$500,000 William Hill South Australian Derby (Aus-I) May 9 at Morphettville.
Western Australia's star filly Delicacy ran down pacesetter Fenway and won the AUS$400,000 Australasian Oaks (Aus-I) May 2 at Morphettville.
Coolmore has announced their purchase of controlling interest in unbeaten Golden Slipper Stakes (Aus-I) winner Vancouver. The colt's current owners will remain involved in his racing and stud career as well.
Golden Act, a 4-year-old Tale of the Cat filly, brought Aust$52,000 (approximately $42,526) to top the Magic Millions Perth winter Thoroughbred sale July 26 in Australia. Glenn Martin purchased Golden Act from the Peters Investments reduction.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group