Posting her second top-level win in seven days, Perth-based filly Delicacy bested 15 males to win the Aus$500,000 William Hill South Australian Derby (Aus-I) May 9 at Morphettville.
Western Australia's star filly Delicacy ran down pacesetter Fenway and won the AUS$400,000 Australasian Oaks (Aus-I) May 2 at Morphettville.
Coolmore has announced their purchase of controlling interest in unbeaten Golden Slipper Stakes (Aus-I) winner Vancouver. The colt's current owners will remain involved in his racing and stud career as well.
Golden Act, a 4-year-old Tale of the Cat filly, brought Aust$52,000 (approximately $42,526) to top the Magic Millions Perth winter Thoroughbred sale July 26 in Australia. Glenn Martin purchased Golden Act from the Peters Investments reduction.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Hope for Distribution of PA Breeder Awards
- McCarron: Clarification