Posting her second top-level win in seven days, Perth-based filly Delicacy bested 15 males to win the Aus$500,000 William Hill South Australian Derby (Aus-I) May 9 at Morphettville.
Western Australia's star filly Delicacy ran down pacesetter Fenway and won the AUS$400,000 Australasian Oaks (Aus-I) May 2 at Morphettville.
Coolmore has announced their purchase of controlling interest in unbeaten Golden Slipper Stakes (Aus-I) winner Vancouver. The colt's current owners will remain involved in his racing and stud career as well.
Golden Act, a 4-year-old Tale of the Cat filly, brought Aust$52,000 (approximately $42,526) to top the Magic Millions Perth winter Thoroughbred sale July 26 in Australia. Glenn Martin purchased Golden Act from the Peters Investments reduction.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- Gift Box, Connect, Swipe Entered in Curlin
- Creator, Gun Runner Work in Saratoga
- KY-Bred Colts Set for Rematch at Goodwood
- Parx Cancels Given Excessive Heat Warning