Posting her second top-level win in seven days, Perth-based filly Delicacy bested 15 males to win the Aus$500,000 William Hill South Australian Derby (Aus-I) May 9 at Morphettville.
Western Australia's star filly Delicacy ran down pacesetter Fenway and won the AUS$400,000 Australasian Oaks (Aus-I) May 2 at Morphettville.
Coolmore has announced their purchase of controlling interest in unbeaten Golden Slipper Stakes (Aus-I) winner Vancouver. The colt's current owners will remain involved in his racing and stud career as well.
Golden Act, a 4-year-old Tale of the Cat filly, brought Aust$52,000 (approximately $42,526) to top the Magic Millions Perth winter Thoroughbred sale July 26 in Australia. Glenn Martin purchased Golden Act from the Peters Investments reduction.
Most Popular Stories
- Lopez Family Faces Off at Golden Gate
- Old Friends Cabin Creek Welcomes Be Bullish
- Smooth Stride Could Lift American Pharoah
- American Pharoah Jogs One Mile at Churchill
- Secretariat's Birthplace Named 'Historic'
- Miss Temple City on Schedule for Royal Ascot
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- MarketWatch: McPeek on Yearling Selection
- Woodbine Plans Events to Send Off Loiselle
- No Belmont Stakes for Conquest Curlinate