Phil Heard, who joined Hastings Park as general manager in April of 2000, resigned on Tuesday.
Great Canadian Gaming Corporation, through one of its subsidiaries 686486 BC Ltd., has completed its purchase of Hastings Park in Vancouver, British Columbia, in a $20.1 million deal.
Hastings Park, which was put up for sale in February by parent company Woodbine Entertainment Group (WEG), already has a buyer.
Most Popular Stories
- Isabella Sings First Winner for Eskendereya
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Heerman Shaped Today's Thoroughbred Sales
- Del Mar's Paddock Sale to be Held July 20
- Empire Dreams Stretches Out in New York Derby
- That Handicapping Show: Delaware Handicap
- Delaware Park, Horsemen Extend Contract
- Uniform Drug Program Picking Up Support
- Blue Horse Charities Merging Efforts with TAA
- Jockey Morales Posts 1,000th Career Victory