Phil Heard, who joined Hastings Park as general manager in April of 2000, resigned on Tuesday.
Great Canadian Gaming Corporation, through one of its subsidiaries 686486 BC Ltd., has completed its purchase of Hastings Park in Vancouver, British Columbia, in a $20.1 million deal.
Hastings Park, which was put up for sale in February by parent company Woodbine Entertainment Group (WEG), already has a buyer.
Most Popular Stories
- Del Mar to Pay Out Consolations for Pick 6
- End of Road for ‘Claiming Rule’ Challenge
- Bowman Wins Hong Kong Jockey Championship
- Greatbullsoffire Tops Futurity
- Woolf Award Finalists Announced
- Thoroughbred Makeover Accepting Applications
- Bode's Dream Makes Return in House Party
- Castellano Aims for More Gulfstream Success
- Paulassilverlining Set for Garland of Roses
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire