Phil Heard, who joined Hastings Park as general manager in April of 2000, resigned on Tuesday.
Great Canadian Gaming Corporation, through one of its subsidiaries 686486 BC Ltd., has completed its purchase of Hastings Park in Vancouver, British Columbia, in a $20.1 million deal.
Hastings Park, which was put up for sale in February by parent company Woodbine Entertainment Group (WEG), already has a buyer.
Most Popular Stories
- Slideshow: Progeny of Lemon Drop Kid
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies
- McEvoy Steps Down as Godolphin Jockey
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Juddmonte's Elite Miler Kingman Retired
- Indiana Immediately Suspends Two Licensees
- Consignors Busy Ahead of Louisiana Sale
- Shared Belief Needs to be Awesome...Again