In a Kentucky court trial interrupted for two days by a paralyzing ice storm, jurors returned to hear chilling testimony that a manager was fired from her job with an equine insurance agency because she terrorized her staff, and not because she was on the verge of discovering an international scheme of fraud.
Most Popular Stories
- Stanford Among Seven for Curlin Stakes
- Belmont Average Handle, Attendance Decline
- Lenny's Place: Hall of Fame Edition
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad
- Curalina Gets CCA Oaks After 'Chatterbox' DQ
- Track Defends Trainer Suspended for Positive
- Durkin Named TCA Honored Guest
- Wild Dude Stuns Masochistic in Bing Crosby
- French Bloodstock Agent Moquet Dies at Age 46
- Reports of Mares Bred Due by Aug. 1.