A Redoute's Choice colt out of the group I-winning Centaine mare Kapchat topped the third session of the Conrad Jupiters Magic Millions yearling auction in Australia Jan. 9 when he sold for Aust$1.2 million (approximately $848,376 in U.S. funds). Victoria-based owners Peter Devitt and Les Gordon purchased the bay colt from Widden Stud, agent.
Most Popular Stories
- Zenyatta in Foal to War Front Again
- Carpe Diem, Madefromlucky Work in Company
- Violette: NY Exercise Riders Still Covered
- Slideshow: Groupie Doll's First Foal At Home
- Storm Cat Statue on Loan to Saratoga Park
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- Smooth Stride Could Lift American Pharoah
- Barretts' First Del Mar Sale Sees Increase
- Secretariat's Birthplace Named 'Historic'
- American Pharoah Jogs One Mile at Churchill