A Redoute's Choice colt out of the group I-winning Centaine mare Kapchat topped the third session of the Conrad Jupiters Magic Millions yearling auction in Australia Jan. 9 when he sold for Aust$1.2 million (approximately $848,376 in U.S. funds). Victoria-based owners Peter Devitt and Les Gordon purchased the bay colt from Widden Stud, agent.
Most Popular Stories
- Judge Rules Veitch Improperly Dismissed
- Cigar Mile As 'Stallion Maker'
- Preparing for Breeding Season
- Frivolous Posts Falls City Handicap Upset
- After Gallop, California Chrome Ready to Go
- Finnegans Wake Prevails in Hollywood Turf Cup
- Salutos Amigos Rallies to Win Fall Highweight
- Chrome to Go for the Green in Hollywood Derby
- Daddy D T Tops Cecil B. DeMille Stakes
- Euros Inside and Out After Japan Cup Draw