Opening night for the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga New York-bred preferred yearling sale saw powerful gains as 18 horses, topped by a $300,000 filly, sold for $100,000 or more Aug. 10.
Half brother to New York Derby winner Amberjack sells for $200,000 to Peter Deutsch on night one of the Fasig-Tipton New York-bred preferred yearling sale. Watch Video
Adirondack Summer, responding to left-handed urging from jockey Alan Garcia, got up at the wire to win the roughly run $100,000 Dania Beach Stakes by a nose over Brilliant Speed on the turf at Gulfstream Park Jan. 16.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple GI Winner Richard's Kid to Magali
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- CHRB to Meet as Hollywood Park Closure Nears
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- Hong Kong Cup Day: John Gosden - The Fugue
- Ultimate Guide To Winning 1 Million Points