Opening night for the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga New York-bred preferred yearling sale saw powerful gains as 18 horses, topped by a $300,000 filly, sold for $100,000 or more Aug. 10.
Half brother to New York Derby winner Amberjack sells for $200,000 to Peter Deutsch on night one of the Fasig-Tipton New York-bred preferred yearling sale. Watch Video
Adirondack Summer, responding to left-handed urging from jockey Alan Garcia, got up at the wire to win the roughly run $100,000 Dania Beach Stakes by a nose over Brilliant Speed on the turf at Gulfstream Park Jan. 16.
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Fager to Deliver Thoroughbred Owner Conference Keynote
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop