Opening night for the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga New York-bred preferred yearling sale saw powerful gains as 18 horses, topped by a $300,000 filly, sold for $100,000 or more Aug. 10.
Half brother to New York Derby winner Amberjack sells for $200,000 to Peter Deutsch on night one of the Fasig-Tipton New York-bred preferred yearling sale. Watch Video
Adirondack Summer, responding to left-handed urging from jockey Alan Garcia, got up at the wire to win the roughly run $100,000 Dania Beach Stakes by a nose over Brilliant Speed on the turf at Gulfstream Park Jan. 16.
Most Popular Stories
- Wilkins to Direct Calumet Stallion Division
- Grade II Winners to Battle in WV Derby
- No Worries for Paquette in First Race Call
- 'The Chief' in Florida Rather Than Saratoga
- Travers or Pennsylvania Derby Next for Bayern
- Catalano's Daughter Reports Progress
- Godolphin's Romansh on Schedule for Whitney
- 2015 Preakness Stakes Logo Unveiled
- Bayern Wires Haskell; Favored Untapable 5th
- Delaware Park Cancels July 28 Racing Program