Union Rags recorded his first workout since the Florida Derby (gr. I) and his final move at Palm Meadows April 12, breezing four furlongs in :48 2/5. It was the second fastest work of 16 that morning.
Fasig-Tipton Fountain of Youth (gr. II) winner Union Rags worked an easy half-mile at Palm Meadows the morning of March 10 as he continued to prepare for the March 31 Florida Derby (gr. I).
Union Rags signaled his readiness for next Sunday's Fountain of Youth Stakes (gr. II) at Gulfstream Park when he breezed four furlongs in :48 4/5 Sunday at Palm Meadows Training Center.
Most Popular Stories
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Hillstar Shoots to Canadian International Win
- Just The Judge Earns E. P. Taylor Verdict
- Head May Continue Mile Success with Anodin
- Untapable Tops Worktab Sunday at Santa Anita
- Maturing White Rose Blossoms in Dowager
- Caspar Netscher Up in Time for Nearctic Win
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Fresh Native Bombshell Wins Ontario Fashion
- Undrafted Drills 5 Furlongs for Turf Sprint