The last foal sired by pensioned stallion Kingmambo is scheduled to be offered during the Arqana August yearling sale in Deauville in France. The chestnut colt is Hip No. 127 in the auction's catalog.
Officials with the Dubai Racing Club on Saturday officially outlined the plans for the new Meydan Racecourse that will replace Nad al Sheba racecourse, which presented its Dubai World Cup card for the 12th time Saturday.
Peter Charles Bance Jr., whose father is part owner of Bluegrass Thoroughbred Services near Nicholasville, Ky., died April 13 in a car accident.
Most Popular Stories
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Brothers in Arms: Idaho Takes Hardwicke Stakes
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Mind Your Biscuits Emerges Well From Bullet Work
- Finley'sluckycharm Makes it Three in a Row in Chicago
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup