The last foal sired by pensioned stallion Kingmambo is scheduled to be offered during the Arqana August yearling sale in Deauville in France. The chestnut colt is Hip No. 127 in the auction's catalog.
Officials with the Dubai Racing Club on Saturday officially outlined the plans for the new Meydan Racecourse that will replace Nad al Sheba racecourse, which presented its Dubai World Cup card for the 12th time Saturday.
Peter Charles Bance Jr., whose father is part owner of Bluegrass Thoroughbred Services near Nicholasville, Ky., died April 13 in a car accident.
Most Popular Stories
- Callback Rings Up Victory in Las Virgenes
- 'Brandi' Makes Martha Washington Interesting
- The Great War Has More in Store After Romp
- Undefeated Ocean Knight Wins Sam F. Davis
- Early Nominees to Triple Crown Races Increase
- Avanzare Responds For Stevens in Arcadia Win
- Conquest Two Step Surprises in Palos Verdes
- Testa Rossi Gets Endeavour Victory on DQ
- Aqueduct Cancels Racing for Saturday, Jan. 31
- Can Texas Red Be Beaten in the San Vicente?