WinStar Farm homebred Sharp Susan assumed control of the tempo at the start and was never challenged, cruising to a three-length win as the favorite in the $107,000 Herecomesthebride Stakes (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-old fillies on the Gulfstream Park turf Sunday.
Live Oak Plantation's Snow Cone, a troubled fourth in the Tropical Park Oaks at Calder on New Year's Day, and returns as a formidable contender against seven rival 3-year-old fillies in Sunday's $150,000 Herecomesthebride Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the turf at Gulfstream Park.
Edward P. Evans' favored homebred Christmas Kid won the first stakes race of her four-race career when taking the $100,000 Tropical Park Oaks by a half length over Perfect Motion on Monday at Calder Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Facing Retirement With Poor BC Effort
- Midnight Lucky Out of F&M Sprint, Retired
- Ward Sends Talented Duo to Juvenile Turf
- Dayatthespa Silenced All Doubters
- The Big Apple's Big Vote
- WinStar Buys Half Interest in Daredevil
- Fair Grounds Ordered to Restore Purse Funds
- NJ Sports Betting Put on Hold by Court Order
- Passing Some Time at Belmont and Keeneland
- Moreno in Sharp Breeders' Cup Classic Drill