Ken and Sarah Ramsey's homebred Slip Away is named 2010 champion Steeplechaser based on his 25-plus length score in the Colonial Cup Hurdle Stakes (NSA-I).
In his first United States start, Denmark-based Percussionist exploded through the stretch to win the $250,000 Grand National (NSA-I), featured race of the Far Hills Races Oct. 23 in New Jersey.
The top three finishers from the June 5 Vodafone Epsom Derby (Eng-I)‹North Light, Rule of Law, and Let The Lion Roar, respectively‹are among 13 confirmed for Sunday?s Budweiser Irish Derby (Ire-I) at The Curragh racecourse.
North Light gave Michael Stoute his fourth Derby success as a trainer and jockey Kieren Fallon his third with a brave performance in Saturday's $2.3 million Vodafone Derby (Eng-I) at Epsom.
Khalid Abdullah's multiple group I winner American Post and Two Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) runner-up Snow Ridge top a field of 14 entered in Saturday's Vodafone Derby (Eng-I), the 1 1/2-mile classic at Epsom.
Robert Sangster's silks will once again be represented in the Vodafone Derby at Epsom after Percussionist registered a 10-length win in the Gallagher Group Ltd. Derby Trial Stakes (Eng-III) at Lingfield.
Most Popular Stories
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- Pereira Taken to Hospital After SA Spill
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- Materiality New KY Derby Shooter for Pletcher
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- Daredevil, Frosted Post Final Works for Wood
- 'Pharoah' Speedy in First Workout After Rebel
- FL Derby Day Sets Handle Record
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- State Control of NYRA Extended Another Year