Ken and Sarah Ramsey's homebred Slip Away is named 2010 champion Steeplechaser based on his 25-plus length score in the Colonial Cup Hurdle Stakes (NSA-I).
In his first United States start, Denmark-based Percussionist exploded through the stretch to win the $250,000 Grand National (NSA-I), featured race of the Far Hills Races Oct. 23 in New Jersey.
The top three finishers from the June 5 Vodafone Epsom Derby (Eng-I)‹North Light, Rule of Law, and Let The Lion Roar, respectively‹are among 13 confirmed for Sunday?s Budweiser Irish Derby (Ire-I) at The Curragh racecourse.
North Light gave Michael Stoute his fourth Derby success as a trainer and jockey Kieren Fallon his third with a brave performance in Saturday's $2.3 million Vodafone Derby (Eng-I) at Epsom.
Khalid Abdullah's multiple group I winner American Post and Two Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) runner-up Snow Ridge top a field of 14 entered in Saturday's Vodafone Derby (Eng-I), the 1 1/2-mile classic at Epsom.
Robert Sangster's silks will once again be represented in the Vodafone Derby at Epsom after Percussionist registered a 10-length win in the Gallagher Group Ltd. Derby Trial Stakes (Eng-III) at Lingfield.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Uncontested to Skip Rebel Stakes
- Mo Town, Guest Suite Set for Risen Star Showdown
- El Areeb Confirmed to Start in Gotham Stakes
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- International Star Could Add to Fair Grounds Success
- Grade 1 Haskell Headlines Monmouth Stakes Schedule
- Under Agreement, Trainer Umarov Suspended Five Years
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory