Pick Six Racing's Vyjack will get one more start of 2014, and his connections hope to make it a win in the $100,000 Queens County Stakes at Aqueduct Dec. 13.
Godolphin entrymates Romansh and Long River ran one-two, respectivley, in the $150,000 Excelsior Stakes (gr. III) at Aqueduct Racetrack March 22.
TimeformUS Weekend Plays from Turfway, Aqueduct, Santa Anita and Sunland read blog
Long River and Romansh face five opponents in the 1 1/8-mile test for older horses at Aqueduct March 22.
Last Gunfighter, who had his six-race winning streak stopped by Flat Out in the Suburban Handicap (gr. II), looks to start another one when he takes on seven rivals in the 1 1/8-mile Philip H. Iselin Stakes at Monmouth Park.
Nearly unbeatable at Belmont Park, Flat Out collected his fifth win from six starts at the New York oval while finishing much the best for his second victory in the $350,000 Suburban Handicap (gr. II) July 6.
Last Gunfighter has won six in a row, including the Pimlico Special (gr. III) last time out. On July 6 he looks to make it seven when he takes on a compact field including multi-millionare Flat Out.
Godolphin Racing's Alpha, who dead-heated for first in last year's Travers Stakes (gr. I), is set to make his next start July 6 in the $350,000 Suburban Handicap (gr. II) at Belmont Park.
Breeders' Cup Marathon victor Calidoscopio, 22 lengths off the pace, caught up with seven opponents on a sloppy track to take the $200,000 Brooklyn Handicap (gr. II) June 7 at rainy Belmont Park.
Two years after winning the Belmont Stakes, George and Lori Hall's Ruler On Ice will again travel the full circuit of the Belmont Park main track oval June 7 when he starts in the 1 1/2-mile Brooklyn Handicap.
Game On Dude and Ron the Greek, two of the top older horses in training, are among the seven horses entered in the $1.5 million Charles Town Classic (gr. II) April 20.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Record Tiznow Colt Lives Up to Expectations
- Animal Kingdom's First N. Hemisphere Starter Wins Big
- Tiznow Colt Brings $2.45 Million at OBS
- Strong Gains at OBS Session Led by Record Tiznow Colt
- Derby, Oaks Notes from Churchill Downs, April 27
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Santa Anita Officials Confident Future Cards Will Fill
- Paradise Woods Records Final Work for Kentucky Oaks
- Pletcher Considering Royal Ascot for American Patriot