Pepper Oaks Farm in Santa Ynez, Calif., will close its doors effective July 1, owner Patricia Youngman said in a June 26 release.
Gross, median, and average each grew 20% or more during the Barretts winter mixed sale in Southern California.
Barretts has catalogued 580 horses for its 2007 January mixed sale. The auction will be held Jan. 22 and 23 at Fairplex Park in Southern Calif.
The catalog for the 2007 Barretts January Mixed Sale to be held Jan. 22-23 is now online and will be mailed soon.
Strive, a grade II stakes-placed son of Deputy Minister, has been bought by Patricia Youngman for stallion duty at her Pepper Oaks Farm near Santa Ynez, Calif.
Lake William, who completed his first year at stud at Patricia Youngman's Pepper Oaks Farm near Santa Ynez, Calif., died at Chino Equine Medical Center from complications due to an ulcerated colon
Millionaire Malek will be relocated to Patricia Youngman's Pepper Oaks Farm near Santa Ynez, Calif.
Seven-year-old Lake William, a California graded stakes winners, has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Patricia Youngman's Pepper Oaks Farm near Santa Ynez, Calif.
Most Popular Stories
- Musselman Drops Lawsuit Against Churchill
- Slideshow: Top 10 Races of 2014
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Marketer Voluntarily Recalls Equine Gastric Ulcer Product
- Disco Rico Euthanized After Laminitis Battle
- Horsemen, Suffolk Downs Continue Discussion
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Durkin to Receive Eclipse Award of Merit
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund
- Slideshow: 2014 Farewells