The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association, trainer Michael Matz, and owners Roy and Gretchen Jackson, have invited the public to attend a presentation by Dr. Lawrence R. Soma of the University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine's New Bolton Center and Dr. Scot Waterman of the Racing Medication and Testing Consortium.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced June 7 that the NTRA Charities Ã¢â‚¬" Barbaro Memorial Fund will make its first two disbursementsthis Saturday at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Mine That Bird Movie Premieres March 19
- One for the Roses: Social Inclusion
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/17/2014
- NY-Bred Stakes Program Adds 2014 Enhancements
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- Charles Town to Make Donation to CANTER
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby