The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced Feb. 11 who will serve on the Sales Integrity Program Monitoring Committee.
The first reported foal sired by Breeders' Cup winner Artie Schiller is a colt born Jan. 9 at Penn Farm near Lexington.
Mercedes Won, a grade I winner and Canadian champion, was euthanized Oct. 16 because of cancer and the infirmities of old age.
Au Printemps, dam of Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) winner Success Express and Canadian champion Charlie Barley, was euthanized several days after foaling a Monarchos colt May 7.
The first reported foal sired by grade I winner Buddha is a filly born Jan. 17 at John Penn's Pennston Farm near Ocala, Fla.
A triple dead-heat for fourth in the night race at Penn National Race Course on Saturday resulted in three separate superfecta payoffs for tickets correctly having the first-fourth place winners.
Most Popular Stories
- Dispersal Planned for Rea's Regis Farms
- Gleneagles Targets Breeders' Cup Classic
- Wise Dan Completes Final Breeze for Woodbine
- Ireland and the Thoroughbred
- Gural-Owned Tracks Join Integrity Coalition
- Texas Tracks Prepare for Sept. 1 Shutdown
- American Pharoah to Parade at Del Mar
- Espinoza Fined for Wearing Promo Material
- Woodward Stakes Field Could Prove Intriguing
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'