The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced Feb. 11 who will serve on the Sales Integrity Program Monitoring Committee.
The first reported foal sired by Breeders' Cup winner Artie Schiller is a colt born Jan. 9 at Penn Farm near Lexington.
Mercedes Won, a grade I winner and Canadian champion, was euthanized Oct. 16 because of cancer and the infirmities of old age.
Au Printemps, dam of Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) winner Success Express and Canadian champion Charlie Barley, was euthanized several days after foaling a Monarchos colt May 7.
The first reported foal sired by grade I winner Buddha is a filly born Jan. 17 at John Penn's Pennston Farm near Ocala, Fla.
A triple dead-heat for fourth in the night race at Penn National Race Course on Saturday resulted in three separate superfecta payoffs for tickets correctly having the first-fourth place winners.
Most Popular Stories
- Scat Daddy Colt Tops Sale at F-T Florida
- Coffee Pot Brews a Good One in Carpe Diem
- Shared Belief a Massive Favorite in Big 'Cap
- Clubhouse Ride Retired to Stud in California
- Jockey Chapa Appeals Suspension, Fine
- Avila Draws Suspension Dates, Plans to Appeal
- Metaboss Working Toward Spiral Start
- Seven Seek First Graded Score in Las Flores
- Help Wanted: Keeneland Hosting Job Fair
- Live Chat - Friday, March 6 at NOON EST