The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced Feb. 11 who will serve on the Sales Integrity Program Monitoring Committee.
The first reported foal sired by Breeders' Cup winner Artie Schiller is a colt born Jan. 9 at Penn Farm near Lexington.
Mercedes Won, a grade I winner and Canadian champion, was euthanized Oct. 16 because of cancer and the infirmities of old age.
Au Printemps, dam of Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) winner Success Express and Canadian champion Charlie Barley, was euthanized several days after foaling a Monarchos colt May 7.
The first reported foal sired by grade I winner Buddha is a filly born Jan. 17 at John Penn's Pennston Farm near Ocala, Fla.
A triple dead-heat for fourth in the night race at Penn National Race Course on Saturday resulted in three separate superfecta payoffs for tickets correctly having the first-fourth place winners.
Most Popular Stories
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- New York Calls Off Belmont Development
- Able Friend Out to Regain Hong Kong Glory