The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced Feb. 11 who will serve on the Sales Integrity Program Monitoring Committee.
The first reported foal sired by Breeders' Cup winner Artie Schiller is a colt born Jan. 9 at Penn Farm near Lexington.
Mercedes Won, a grade I winner and Canadian champion, was euthanized Oct. 16 because of cancer and the infirmities of old age.
Au Printemps, dam of Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) winner Success Express and Canadian champion Charlie Barley, was euthanized several days after foaling a Monarchos colt May 7.
The first reported foal sired by grade I winner Buddha is a filly born Jan. 17 at John Penn's Pennston Farm near Ocala, Fla.
A triple dead-heat for fourth in the night race at Penn National Race Course on Saturday resulted in three separate superfecta payoffs for tickets correctly having the first-fourth place winners.
Most Popular Stories
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro
- Mor Spirit Move Pleases Baffert, Stevens
- Creator Turns in Final Kentucky Derby Breeze
- Gun Runner Wraps Up Major Pre-Derby Work
- California Chrome Arrives at Los Alamitos
- Breeder Lucy Bassett Dies at 87
- Asmussen Breezes Four Oaks Hopefuls
- Nyquist Top 3YO in Final Pre-Derby NTRA Poll
- Hermann Named Golden Gate Announcer
- Suddenbreakingnews to Have New Look in Derby