The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced Feb. 11 who will serve on the Sales Integrity Program Monitoring Committee.
The first reported foal sired by Breeders' Cup winner Artie Schiller is a colt born Jan. 9 at Penn Farm near Lexington.
Mercedes Won, a grade I winner and Canadian champion, was euthanized Oct. 16 because of cancer and the infirmities of old age.
Au Printemps, dam of Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) winner Success Express and Canadian champion Charlie Barley, was euthanized several days after foaling a Monarchos colt May 7.
The first reported foal sired by grade I winner Buddha is a filly born Jan. 17 at John Penn's Pennston Farm near Ocala, Fla.
A triple dead-heat for fourth in the night race at Penn National Race Course on Saturday resulted in three separate superfecta payoffs for tickets correctly having the first-fourth place winners.
Most Popular Stories
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce
- Researchers Evaluate Hoof Wall Tubule Density, Morphology
- General Quarters Moves to Crestwood Farm
- U.S. Horses Face Tough Tests in Hong Kong
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 2-Year-Olds
- That Handicapping Show: Claiming Crown 2013
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Dale Romans - Little Mike
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Hollendorfer Sends Out Pair in Bayakoa