Should Greater Good win the May 7 Kentucky Derby (gr. I), it would make the second time in the past three years the winner cannot stand at stud.
Recent research indicates that endoscopic examination of yearlings can help determine their eventual racing success. However, research also showed certain abnormalities that in the past were considered indicators of poor performance were not predictive of actual athletic performance in the adult horse.
Most Popular Stories
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Grade I Winner The Tin Man Dies at 17
- Divining Rod On Target for Preakness Stakes
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Top Three Derby Finishers Stretch Legs Monday
- Arrests in Connection With Derby Night Death
- Anti-Slaughter Bill Introduced in Congress
- GI Winners Untapable, Lea Work in Kentucky
- Chinese Buyer Lands Top Two Mares at Inglis
- Keeneland Asks to Move Simulcasts to Red Mile