Should Greater Good win the May 7 Kentucky Derby (gr. I), it would make the second time in the past three years the winner cannot stand at stud.
Recent research indicates that endoscopic examination of yearlings can help determine their eventual racing success. However, research also showed certain abnormalities that in the past were considered indicators of poor performance were not predictive of actual athletic performance in the adult horse.
Most Popular Stories
- The Great War No Longer Pursuing Derby
- Field Favored at Close of Derby Wager Pool 3
- Rebel Still Possibilty for Take Charge Brandi
- The Big Beast Sharp in Winning Return
- Daredevil Still Ready for Rescheduled Swale
- Far From Over Interest Sold, Wood Next
- Dortmund, Lord Nelson Set for San Felipe
- Cavalryman Dies After Injury at Meydan
- El Kabeir Breezes for Gotham
- French Group I Winner Creator Dies at 29