Stonerside Stable's Congaree was confirmed as a starter for Sunday's $750,000 Hollywood Gold Cup by trainer Bob Baffert after the 5-year-old son of Arazi worked five furlongs in 1:00 3/5 handily over the fast main track at Hollywood Park Tuesday morning.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Golden Eagle Partial Dispersal at Barretts
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- American Pharoah to Stand at Ashford Stud
- Pletcher Horses Top Belmont Work Tab
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont