A daughter of Red Bullet brought the top price of $30,000 during the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga open yearling sale Aug. 12 in New York.
Prices at the top level were not so high on the second day of Europe's premier yearling sale, Tattersalls October yearling (part 1), Wednesday at Newmarket, England.
A Woodman colt set an Italian record when he brought 280,000 euros ($343,308) Thursday.
An Acatenango colt brought 170,000 euros (approximately $206,363 in U.S. funds) Tuesday to top the third session of L'Agence Francaise's Deauville August yearling sale in France.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Northwest Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered
- Ward Joins Water Hay Oats Alliance