Belle of Rainier, the gray filly who won 14 stakes in the 1980s, has been voted into the Washington Thoroughbred Racing Hall of Fame.
Paraneck Stable's Song of the Sword got his first work over the Churchill Downs track Wednesday, breezing three-eighths of a mile in :35 4/5 under exercise rider Kevin Grau.
Paraneck Stable's Redskin Warrior was a comfortable five-length winner of the $81,825 Best Turn for 3-year-olds at six furlongs at Aqueduct Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Sherman Says 'Chrome' Looks as Good as Ever
- Top Filly Princess of Sylmar Retired
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Big Gains Mark Keeneland Sale's Day 11
- Illinois Board Has Tough Call on 2015 Dates
- Undrafted Returns in Kentucky Downs Turf Dash
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Pedigree Analysis: Inbreeding Trends
- Filly First Winner for Line of David