Belle of Rainier, the gray filly who won 14 stakes in the 1980s, has been voted into the Washington Thoroughbred Racing Hall of Fame.
Paraneck Stable's Song of the Sword got his first work over the Churchill Downs track Wednesday, breezing three-eighths of a mile in :35 4/5 under exercise rider Kevin Grau.
Paraneck Stable's Redskin Warrior was a comfortable five-length winner of the $81,825 Best Turn for 3-year-olds at six furlongs at Aqueduct Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- KY-Bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru