Belle of Rainier, the gray filly who won 14 stakes in the 1980s, has been voted into the Washington Thoroughbred Racing Hall of Fame.
Paraneck Stable's Song of the Sword got his first work over the Churchill Downs track Wednesday, breezing three-eighths of a mile in :35 4/5 under exercise rider Kevin Grau.
Paraneck Stable's Redskin Warrior was a comfortable five-length winner of the $81,825 Best Turn for 3-year-olds at six furlongs at Aqueduct Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Force Upsets New York Derby
- Oaklawn Improvements Include New Barn
- Filly First Winner for Here Comes Ben
- Two Share Record Price at Arqana Summer Sale
- Catalog Online for Barretts Select Sale
- Pedigree Analysis: Olympia
- Laurel Cancels Racing Due to Water Main Break
- 'Evolution of Racing' Approaches in Lexington
- Main Sequence Class of Loaded United Nations