Co-favorite Partisan Politics kicked home in mid-stretch to capture her first win of the year in the $200,000 Pebbles Stakes Oct. 12 at Belmont Park.
Grade I-placed Consumer Credit will get some class relief when she tries to end a three-race skid in the $200,000 Pebbles Stakes on a Columbus Day card Oct. 12 at Belmont Park.
One race after seeing her three-race win streak come to an end, grade I winner Discreet Marq bounced back to claim her third stakes victory this season with a clear victory in the $200,000 Pebbles Stakes Oct. 14 at Belmont.
Discreet Marq, winner of the Del Mar Oaks (gr. IT) this summer and most recently second in the Garden City Stakes (gr. IT), heads a talented group of fillies in the $200,000 Pebbles Stakes on the turf Oct. 14 at Belmont Park.
Cayuga's Waters used her speed to her advantage Monday afternoon to beat Wait It Out by a neck in the 13th running of the $110,900 Pebbles for 3-year-old fillies running a mile in the Columbus Day feature at Belmont Park.
Hall of Fame trainer Bobby Frankel had entered three in Monday's 10th running of the Pebbles Handicap, figuring he had a great opportunity to win this nine-furlong grass event and maybe get some grade III placings for trio of fillies.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Big Blue Kitten Heads Woodford Turf Classic
- Lady Aurelia Awaits Queen Mary at Ascot
- Repole Returns With Outwork for Uncle Mo
- Bensons Hope to Let Good Times Roll in Derby
- Court Ruling Important in Hobby Law Tax Cases
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite