Lord Snowdon, using his patented late move, wore down Man of Danger and Debussy in the final yards to post the first stakes win of his career in the $81,600 Paumonok Handicap at Aqueduct Jan. 26.
Speedsters Attila's Storm and Bishop Court Hill could determine the outcome in the opening quarter mile of Saturday's $65,000 Paumonok Handicap at Aqueduct.
Flatbird Stable's 7-year-old Peeping Tom got a favorable pace scenario Saturday afternoon, then showed his courage against determined Don Six to score a head victory in the $83,025 Paumonok Handicap for 3-year-olds and up at Aqueduct.
Trainer Ben Feliciano, Jr. began serving a 15-day suspension at Pimlico April 17 handed down after Crossing Point was disqualified from his victory in the Paumonok Handicap at Aqueduct earlier this winter.
Say Florida Sandy, the all-time leading New York-bred in terms of earnings, has been placed first in the Jan. 25 Paumonok Handicap at Aqueduct because of the disqualification of Crossing Point for a clenbuterol positive after a post-race urine test.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Full Gate for Pat Day Mile
- Ramseys Go It Alone with Oscar Nominated
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Gryder Seeks First Derby With Trojan Nation
- Nyquist Jogs, Schools at Churchill Downs
- Former Derby Hopefuls Meet in American Turf