Lord Snowdon, using his patented late move, wore down Man of Danger and Debussy in the final yards to post the first stakes win of his career in the $81,600 Paumonok Handicap at Aqueduct Jan. 26.
Speedsters Attila's Storm and Bishop Court Hill could determine the outcome in the opening quarter mile of Saturday's $65,000 Paumonok Handicap at Aqueduct.
Flatbird Stable's 7-year-old Peeping Tom got a favorable pace scenario Saturday afternoon, then showed his courage against determined Don Six to score a head victory in the $83,025 Paumonok Handicap for 3-year-olds and up at Aqueduct.
Trainer Ben Feliciano, Jr. began serving a 15-day suspension at Pimlico April 17 handed down after Crossing Point was disqualified from his victory in the Paumonok Handicap at Aqueduct earlier this winter.
Say Florida Sandy, the all-time leading New York-bred in terms of earnings, has been placed first in the Jan. 25 Paumonok Handicap at Aqueduct because of the disqualification of Crossing Point for a clenbuterol positive after a post-race urine test.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Golden Eagle Partial Dispersal at Barretts
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- 16 Remain Engaged for Epsom Derby
- Hard Not to Like Seeking CA Score in Gamely
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont