Magna Entertainment Corp. announced Tuesday that PA Meadows, LLC, a company owned by Cannery Casino Resorts, LLC, made payment to MEC of $175 million in cash and delivered a $25 million holdback agreement, representing the purchase price for The Meadows, a Standardbred racetrack in Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Will Frankel's Success Boost F-T Yearlings?
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Sunday Silence Dominates Broodmare Sires
- Reinstatement of PA Awards Payments Tabled