TwinSpires and the Paulick Report have teamed up to auction a pair of tickets to the Kentucky Derby and Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) to benefit the Retired Racehorse Project.
Brad Cummings has been named chief operating officer of PM Advertising.
The Breeders' Cup and Paulick Report have announced plans for a second "Breeders' Cup or Bust" fund-raiser to support various charities.
The Paulick Report and Breeders' Cup announced Oct. 26 a fundraising event for Breeders' Cup Charities benefiting the Permanently Disabled Jockeys Fund and The V Foundation for Cancer Research.
Most Popular Stories
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Zayat Pinhooking Venture Returns Large Profit
- Graded Stakes Winner Destin Set for 2017 Debut
- Familiar Faces Highlight New York Showcase
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Litfin: Gold Cup Figures to Set up Well for Accelerate
- First Black-type Winner for Freshman Havana Gold
- Hong Kong Champion Able Friend Retired
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park