TwinSpires and the Paulick Report have teamed up to auction a pair of tickets to the Kentucky Derby and Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) to benefit the Retired Racehorse Project.
Brad Cummings has been named chief operating officer of PM Advertising.
The Breeders' Cup and Paulick Report have announced plans for a second "Breeders' Cup or Bust" fund-raiser to support various charities.
The Paulick Report and Breeders' Cup announced Oct. 26 a fundraising event for Breeders' Cup Charities benefiting the Permanently Disabled Jockeys Fund and The V Foundation for Cancer Research.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Big Blue Kitten Heads Woodford Turf Classic
- Repole Returns With Outwork for Uncle Mo
- Lady Aurelia Awaits Queen Mary at Ascot
- Bensons Hope to Let Good Times Roll in Derby
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Court Ruling Important in Hobby Law Tax Cases