TwinSpires and the Paulick Report have teamed up to auction a pair of tickets to the Kentucky Derby and Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) to benefit the Retired Racehorse Project.
Brad Cummings has been named chief operating officer of PM Advertising.
The Breeders' Cup and Paulick Report have announced plans for a second "Breeders' Cup or Bust" fund-raiser to support various charities.
The Paulick Report and Breeders' Cup announced Oct. 26 a fundraising event for Breeders' Cup Charities benefiting the Permanently Disabled Jockeys Fund and The V Foundation for Cancer Research.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - February 21, 2017
- Guest Suite Fires Bullet in Preparation for Risen Star
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory
- Gun Runner Rolls to Razorback Handicap Victory
- Classic Empire, McCraken Individual Favorites in Pool 3
- Trainer Stuart Earns Career Victory 1,000
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Grade 1 Winner Gormley Works Toward Next Start