Paul Smith's unbeaten Kingston Hill will be a horse to watch for next season's classics after trouncing the field in the Racing Post Trophy (Eng-I) Oct. 26 at Doncaster.
A colt from the first crop of multiple group I winner Rip Van Winkle sold for the highest price of 230,000 guineas ($386,356 in United States funds) on the second day of Book 2 at the Tattersalls October yearling sale Oct 15.
Michael Tabor's heavily-favored Lion Tamer roared away with Saturday's $200,000 Hutcheson Stakes (gr. II) for 3-year-olds at Gulfstream Park.
Chestnut colt, foaled Feb. 28, 2000
Will's Way -- Olympio, by Tippecanoe Creek
Most Popular Stories
- Stallion Monba Represented by First Winner
- Santa Anita Reducing Takeout on Daily Double
- Calder Releases 2014 Partial Stakes Schedule
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- De La Cruz Soars at Tampa Bay With 4-Bagger
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- City Wolf Joins Roster at Pleasant Acres
- King Kamehameha Son Dominates in Hong Kong
- Ritvo to Receive Lou Smith Memorial Award
- Free Mammography Screening at Turfway Dec. 27