The first Western Australian crop of Kentucky-based sire War Chant made a splash on day one of the Magic Millions Perth yearling sale Feb. 18, with a filly sold for the day's highest price and three colts among the top 10.
Steady demand for quality horses was reflected by an 88.5% clearance rate through the first two days of Australia's Magic Millions Gold Coast yearling sale when the second session of six-day auction closed Jan. 9.
A filly by deceased End Sweep is the toast of New Zealand after downing the colts in the 2,000 Guineas (NZ-I) Nov. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- One Lucky Dane Off Derby Trail After Workout
- Cozmic One Approaches Long-Awaited Debut
- Dortmund Records Bullet Work at Santa Anita
- Pint-Sized Pasadena Girl Uncorks Champagne
- Firing Line Drills in Company at Santa Anita
- Carpe Diem Works for Jet-Setting Pletcher
- La Verdad Repeats Score in Distaff 'Cap
- Dissident Retires in Style With All Aged Win
- International Star Heads Derby Works at CD
- Muhaarar, Redstart Win Newbury Classic Trials