The Curragh will unveil a new owners' lounge Sunday, March 20, opening day of the season.
Order of St George capped a group I triple for Coolmore and associates Sept. 13 at the Curragh in winning the Irish St. Leger (Ire-I), but the race was marred by the fatal breakdown of last year's winner Brown Panther.
The Curragh will begin its 2015 racing season Sunday, March 29, a season that will be highlighted by the 150th edition of the Irish Derby (Ire-I) set for Saturday, June 27.
Keeneland Association announced it has extended its sponsorship of the Keeneland Phoenix Stakes (Ire-I) at The Curragh Racecourse in Ireland for an additional three years.
Simon Burgess talks to Paul Hensey, Curragh Race Course Manager, about the layout of the course and the weather for the weekend. Watch Video
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- American Freedom Clear Winner in Iowa Derby
- As Borell Released, Cruelty Laws Questioned
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Top Caribbean Race to Be Held at Gulfstream
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Wake Forest Heads United Nations
- Globetrotting Tepin Preps for Saratoga Ship
- The Paralyzed Jockey Who's Still in the Race