The Curragh will unveil a new owners' lounge Sunday, March 20, opening day of the season.
Order of St George capped a group I triple for Coolmore and associates Sept. 13 at the Curragh in winning the Irish St. Leger (Ire-I), but the race was marred by the fatal breakdown of last year's winner Brown Panther.
The Curragh will begin its 2015 racing season Sunday, March 29, a season that will be highlighted by the 150th edition of the Irish Derby (Ire-I) set for Saturday, June 27.
Keeneland Association announced it has extended its sponsorship of the Keeneland Phoenix Stakes (Ire-I) at The Curragh Racecourse in Ireland for an additional three years.
Simon Burgess talks to Paul Hensey, Curragh Race Course Manager, about the layout of the course and the weather for the weekend. Watch Video
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Call for Support
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park