The Curragh will unveil a new owners' lounge Sunday, March 20, opening day of the season.
Order of St George capped a group I triple for Coolmore and associates Sept. 13 at the Curragh in winning the Irish St. Leger (Ire-I), but the race was marred by the fatal breakdown of last year's winner Brown Panther.
The Curragh will begin its 2015 racing season Sunday, March 29, a season that will be highlighted by the 150th edition of the Irish Derby (Ire-I) set for Saturday, June 27.
Keeneland Association announced it has extended its sponsorship of the Keeneland Phoenix Stakes (Ire-I) at The Curragh Racecourse in Ireland for an additional three years.
Simon Burgess talks to Paul Hensey, Curragh Race Course Manager, about the layout of the course and the weather for the weekend. Watch Video
Most Popular Stories
- Phipps, Gaines, Winn Named 2017 Pillars of the Turf
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Laurel Stakes Schedule Features $1.6 Million in Purses
- Curlin Colt Sets Midlantic Record at $1.5 Million
- Agent O'Neill Bullish on Stallion Orb
- Phipps Family to Receive Inaugural Dinny Phipps Award
- McCraken Back on Work Tab After Derby Disappointment
- Thunder Snow, Churchill Face Off in Irish 2,000 Guineas
- What's Going On Here: The Pay Off