Taghrooda became the first Investec Epsom Oaks (Eng-I) winner in more than three decades to capture the King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Stakes (Eng-I) July 26 at Ascot.
Mukhadram shook off pacesetter Somewhat three furlongs out and comfortably won the Coral-Eclipse Stakes (Eng-I) July 5 at Sandown Park.
Video coverage of the Godolphin Mile, won by Soft Falling Rain, from the walking to the finish, to interviews with the connections. Watch Video
Soft Falling Rain got a less than ideal trip in the $1 million Godolphin Mile before storming to victory in the first race on the Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) card March 30 at Meydan.
Comments from Jockey Paul Hanagan after winning the Godolphin Mile aboard Soft Falling Rain. Watch Video
Shuruq won by a convincing four lengths in the $250,000 United Arab Emirates Oaks Sponsored by Al Dana Wealth Management (UAE-III) Feb. 28 at Meydan while leading in a one-two-three finish for Godolphin.
Unbeaten South African champion Soft Falling Rain controlled the pace and scored a dominant 2 1/2-length victory in the $110,000 Duty Free Jumeirah Creekside United Arab Emirates Two Thousand Guineas Trial Jan. 17 at Meydan.
Stakes winners Treble Jig and Russian Rock return to action Dec. 28 on the final race card at Jebel Ali racecourse in the United Arab Emirates.
Mayson made the leap into group I company a successful one when he led from the start to post a 20-1 upset in the $620,000 Darley July Cup (Eng-I) at Newmarket July 14.
Most Popular Stories
- Officials Examining Horse Deaths at Saratoga
- Stallion Oxbow to Stand at Calumet in 2015
- Competitive Group Entered for Smarty Jones
- California Chrome Progressing Toward PA Derby
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Lemon Drop Kid: A Class Act
- Knee Surgery to Sideline Kid Cruz for Year
- Hollendorfer Duo Part of Even Yellow Ribbon
- Micromanage Set for Another Distance Test
- Texas Racing Commission OKs Instant Racing