Sharp Susan and Mimi Lebrock commanded seven-figure prices as the William Inglis & Son Easter Broodmare sale opened April 17 in Australia with a super select session and supplementary offerings.
Diamond Necklace, carrying a foal by Giant's Causeway, brought $1.3 million to get the 2008 Keeneland November breeding stock sale off to a good start Nov. 3 at the Central Kentucky auction house.
Sheikh Mohammed's bloodstock manager John Ferguson and Bob Ingham locked horns Tuesday during the third session of the Inglis Easter national yearling sale in Australia, and the battle produced a stunner. Ferguson was the winner, landing a Redoute's Choice colt for Aust$2.5 million (approximately $2.1 million in U.S. funds).
Most Popular Stories
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- A New Brand of Hero
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus
- AAEP Panel Calls for Additional EIPH Research
- Tampa Bay Downs Ready for Summer Festival