Sara Louise, wheeling back in three weeks following a fourth-place showing in the Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Sprint (gr. I), held off Justwhistledixie in the final furlong Nov. 27 to win the $150,000 Top Flight Handicap (gr. II) as the odds-on favorite at Aqueduct.
Most Popular Stories
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- NYRA Budget Passes, But Not Without Debate
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Online Stallion Season Auction Set for Iowa
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet