Paul Cellucci has resigned as Magna Entertainment Corporation's executive vice president of corporate development, the company announced June 30.
- By Tom Precious
Magna Entertainment would be interested in partnering with Churchill Downs for New York's potentially lucrative Thoroughbred racetrack franchise, but wants nothing to do with the New York Racing Association, Magna Chairman Frank Stronach said Jan. 24.
Paul Cellucci, who formerly served as governor of Massachusetts and United States ambassador to Canada, is the new executive vice president of corporate development for Magna Entertainment Corp. beginning May 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Another Try for Metaboss in John Henry Turf