Paul Cellucci has resigned as Magna Entertainment Corporation's executive vice president of corporate development, the company announced June 30.
Magna Entertainment would be interested in partnering with Churchill Downs for New York's potentially lucrative Thoroughbred racetrack franchise, but wants nothing to do with the New York Racing Association, Magna Chairman Frank Stronach said Jan. 24.
Paul Cellucci, who formerly served as governor of Massachusetts and United States ambassador to Canada, is the new executive vice president of corporate development for Magna Entertainment Corp. beginning May 1.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops Again at Churchill
- Milestone 5,000th Win for Jockey Bravo
- Frammento 'Developing Nicely' for Belmont
- Texas Air Seeks Upset in Lone Star 'Cap
- Undefeated Promise Me Silver Aiming for Acorn
- Firing Line Returns to Track at Santa Anita
- Trujillo to Move Tack to Monmouth Park
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- Why I Want a Triple Crown Winner
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill