Paul Cellucci has resigned as Magna Entertainment Corporation's executive vice president of corporate development, the company announced June 30.
- By Tom Precious
Magna Entertainment would be interested in partnering with Churchill Downs for New York's potentially lucrative Thoroughbred racetrack franchise, but wants nothing to do with the New York Racing Association, Magna Chairman Frank Stronach said Jan. 24.
Paul Cellucci, who formerly served as governor of Massachusetts and United States ambassador to Canada, is the new executive vice president of corporate development for Magna Entertainment Corp. beginning May 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Look Back: Bernardini's Dandy Score at Saratoga
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing Head Jim Dandy
- Paulassilverlining Shows Her Mettle in Honorable Miss
- Drefong Set for 2017 Debut in Bing Crosby
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Curlin Road Wears Down Hard Aces in Cougar II
- Girvin to Have New Pilot in Albarado in Haskell
- Cool Catomine Rolls Late in Prince of Wales Upset