Peruvian-born jockey Edgar Paucar became the latest rider nationally to reach career win number 1,000 aboard Lil E's Express in the eight race at Ohio's Beulah Park on April 29.
Beulah Park's leading jockey Edgar Paucar registered a five-win day on the Jan. 23 program at the Grove City, Ohio track.
The similarities between last year's Miller Lite Cradle Stakes winner and this year's were striking. Both were owned and bred by Claiborne Farm, both were trained by Frank Brothers, Corey Lanerie rode both, and both share the same sire -- Pulpit.
Most Popular Stories
- Tribal Rule Yearlings Top Washington Sale
- Plesa Hoping to Get Lucky in Woodward
- Road to the Kentucky Derby Schedule Announced
- Stephanie's Kitten to be Offered at F-T Sale
- Fourth Washington Park for Mister Marti Gras
- Oklahoma-Bred Supplements Up 10% at Remington
- Jockeys to Support Childhood Cancer Awareness
- Kentucky Downs Adds 16 Stable Cameras
- Second Purse Hike at Ohio's ThistleDown
- Tritap, a Son of Tapit, to Heritage Stallions