Trainer Mary Hartmann, who has conditioned horses at Monmouth Park for more than a decade, got the biggest win of her career when she saddled Presious Passion for a dramatic front-running upset victory in the $750,000 United Nations Stakes (gr. IT) July 5 at the New Jersey track.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby and Oaks Daily Updates
- Day By Day
- Who Will Win the Derby Trial?
- Curlin, Bernardini Colts Top OBS Spring Sale
- Baffert Duo Has Derby Trial as Backup Plan
- Itsmyluckyday Heads Best of the Rest Stakes
- Cooler Temperatures Forecast for Derby Week
- Bourbon Lane Launches Pasture at Old Friends
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 4/21/2014
- Spring in the Air Back to Sprint in Whimsical