Trainer Mary Hartmann, who has conditioned horses at Monmouth Park for more than a decade, got the biggest win of her career when she saddled Presious Passion for a dramatic front-running upset victory in the $750,000 United Nations Stakes (gr. IT) July 5 at the New Jersey track.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Surgical Strike Gets His Graded Stakes Win
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin