Patinack Farm paid top price of Aus$1.3 million (broodmare prospect To Be Surprised during the Magic Millions August Thoroughbred Sale on the Queensland Gold Coast.
It is little wonder the Australian-bred galloper is gaining credibility all over the world. This fact was confirmed yet again by Coolmore announcing its stunning roster of stallions to stand down under in 2008.
Just three days out from the running of the world's richest juvenile race, the Aus$3.5-million Golden Slipper Stakes (Aust-I) at Rosehill Gardens, two major Australian stud farms have taken pro-active steps and gambled millions.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- New Santa Anita Turf Course Passes First Test