As the small California town of Hemet grew to encompass the area surrounding Ridgeley Farm, owner Pat Thompson did what she always does--she figured out a way to make it work.
Pat Thompson of Ridgeley Farms announced Nov. 19 that young stallion He Be Fire N Ice has moved to Southern California and will stand at Ridgeley Farm in Hemet.
The first reported foal by multiple grade II winner Informed is a filly born Jan. 18 at Pat Thompson's Ridgeley Farm.
Breeders from the United States and Canada were honored Sept. 5 during a luncheon that included a call for the industry to get behind efforts to restore the NTRA Great State Challenge to the racing calendar for 2004.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Morning-Line Pick in Wide-Open Haskell
- Potemkin Heads Wide-Open Test at Munich
- NBC Plans Live Coverage of Haskell
- Stellar Wind, Vale Dori Face Off Again in Hirsch
- Fayeq Impresses in Saratoga Allowance Victory
- Roly Poly, Persuasive tackle Qemah in Prix Rothschild
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Irish Strait Sentimental Choice in Monmouth S.
- Into the Gray Brings Graydar First Winner
- A Day in the Life: Broodmare of the Year Leslie's Lady